Introduction and Welcome
Welcome to Pillar® World Awards for great employers honoring organizations in every industry from around the world.
Since January 1, 2017 till date what have been some of the major achievements that make your organization a better work place for executives, employees, contractors, and everyone?
The Pillar World Awards trophy is one of the world’s most coveted prizes. Each trophy will be a reminder of achievements and successes that make your organization a better work place.
How does your organization celebrate its successes? What do you and your organization want to be recognized for? Read the How To Submit tips first. This will help you plan your submissions.
The Pillar World Awards program is for all sizes of companies – large, medium, small, start-ups – and from every industry worldwide.
This awards program has the following main sections:
- Best Employer Achievement of the Year Awards section
- Best Human Resources Awards section
- Best Products and Services (for HR, Training, and Employer) Awards section
- Excellence in Diversity Awards section
- Outstanding Employee, Customer, or Contractor of the Year Awards section
- Milestone of the Year Awards section
You can submit as many nominations as suitable for you and your organization. Read the Categories and How To Prepare Your Answers page first.
We are now accepting nominations for the annual Pillar World Awards program.
Timelines of Events:
- December 15, 2017 – First Early-bird entry deadline
- February 9, 2018 – Second early-bird deadline
- March 9, 2018 – Final Entry Deadline
- March 30, 2018 – Last Day Late Entries will be accepted (no discounts)
- April 23, 2018– Winners Announced
- June 25, 2018 – Winners will be honored in San Francisco during the SVUS Awards Red Carpet Ceremony and Dinner
- Best Employer Achievement of the Year Awards section:
- Best Employer Achievement of the Year
- Submit one or more achievements separately
- Best Human Resources Awards section:
- Human Resources Individual of the Year
- Human Resources Team of the Year
- Human Resources Department of the Year
- Human Resources Achievement of the Year
- Best HR Product or Service Solution and Training Program Awards section:
- Excellence in Diversity Awards section:
- Diversity Champion of the Year
- Diversity Team of the Year
- Diversity Department of the Year
- Diversity Corporate Achievement of the Year
- Outstanding Employee, Customer, or Contractor Awards section:
- Outstanding Employee of the Year
- Outstanding Customer of the Year
- Outstanding Contractor of the Year
- Employer Milestone of the Year Awards section:
June 25, 2018
Visited 120 times, 1 Visit today