In 1986, Barbara Levy, President, founded LIA, formerly known as London International Advertising Awards
Since its inception, LIA has been a worldwide Award for creative excellence in all forms of media. In 2004, the word “Advertising” was removed from the annual competition’s name to reflect the fact that it awards more than just “advertising” in an ever-changing industry.
LIA, the first truly international Award of its kind, has continually evolved as the landscape of the industry has changed. It has grown from honoring three media types, TV & Cinema, Print and Radio to the current landscape honoring 19 unique media.
LIA believes that Creativity doesn’t happen in isolation. It depends on making connections: between thoughts and between people. Each year, LIA assembles the best creative minds in the business to judge all of its entries in Las Vegas.
Creative LIAisons is an educational program developed and funded by LIA for young creatives from around the globe. The age requirement for the program is between 21 and 30 years. Creative LIAisons takes place simultaneously with LIA’s judging, helping the next generation make connections with the industry leaders and with their peers.
Ambient Entries can be entered as MOV, MP4 or JPEG
Physical Material will not be Accepted
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2018.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
When entering a Case Studies:
- The case study that is submitted for judging must clearly show the work in-situ
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed
- Must not exceed 3 minutes
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,
50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
Specs for JPEG uploads:
Landscape Images: Approx. 2400 x 3000 pixels
Portrait Images: Approx. 3000 x 2400 pixels
Equivalent to 203mm x 254mm (8 in x 10 in)
Color Mode: CMYK or RGB
File size: 6 MB maximum
Visited 67 times, 1 Visit today