WHAT ARE THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS?
The Green Apple Environment Awards were established in 1994 as an annual campaign to recognise, reward and promote environmental best practice around the world.
The Green Apple Awards scheme was one of the first to be accredited by the RSA as an official feeder scheme into the European Business Awards for the Environment, and is still one of only a handful of accredited campaigns.
Previous Green Apple Award winners have gone on to win European awards, and many have taken on the status of Green World Ambassadors by helping others around the world to help the environment.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Entries are invited from any company, council or organisation that is making a positive contribution to the built environment or our architectural heritage.
There are categories in both the Private and Public Sectors, with entries accepted from builders, developers, construction companies, civil engineers, architects, local authorities, housing associations, surveyors, building trades, traditional skills, material and service suppliers, wastes management companies – anyone involved in the building and construction industries.
Acceptable projects include new build, improvements, conversions, residential, restoration, commercial, streetscape, structures – everything from a flat to a castle!
DEADLINES FOR ENTRIES: FREE ENTRIES CLOSE FEBRUARY 28 EVERY YEAR
HOW TO ENTER
Simply complete the entry form below, and use up to 1000 words to go into more detail on why you should win a Green Apple Award.
You can email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send postal entries to:-
• Free entries close on February 28 every year
• Last Minute Entries accepted up to March 31 every year (on payment of £100 + VAT Last Minute Entry Fee)
• Late Entries are accepted up to July 31 every year (on payment of £150 + VAT Late Entry Fee)
• Late entry with £150 fee +VAT is April 30th.
• Judges notifications will be made in April / May
HOW MANY ENTRIES CAN WE SUBMIT?
No limit. THE FIRST ENTRY IS FREE.
Additional entries by an individual or company/subsidiary of company, each incur a £100 +VAT fee.
WHO RUNS THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS?
The Green Apple Awards are run by The Green Organisation – an independent, non-political, non-activist, non-profit environment group dedicated to recognising, rewarding and promoting
environmental best practice around the world.
THE AIMS OF THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS
• To improve environmental performance
• Encourage the efficient use of resources.
• Enhance the competitiveness of organisations.
• To support the wider goals of sustainable development, including social benefits through community and staff involvement.
• To help Green Apple Award winners to benefit from their environmental endeavours.
Visited 74 times, 1 Visit today