Foodservice operators, dealers, manufacturers and reps are invited to submit entries to FE&S’ 2018 Performance in Tabletop Awards, which recognize excellence in the strategic and functional application of permanent tableware in the following five categories:
- Restaurant with Per Person Check Average More Than $30
- Restaurant with Per Person Check Average Less Than $30
- Catering/Banquet Facility
- On-Site Foodservice
Important notes about this year’s competition:
- The competition recognizes a tabletop installation, meaning the way all the products work together. This is not a competition that recognizes individual tabletop items.
- Installations must fit into one of the five categories and must have been completed after Dec. 1, 2016.
- Judges may choose to disqualify entries if they do not feel they have enough information. Deadline to submit is January 15, 2018.
All entries should include a complete list of the following items used in the tabletop installation:
- The list should include manufacturer’s name, the product name and size (when appropriate) for each.
- Winners will be asked to supply high-resolution photos for the magazine.
To be eligible for judging all entries must include each of the following:
- Description of the operation: Name, how old it is, service type, menu, target audience and any other relevant information.
- Outline the goals and objectives of this particular tabletop: What type of impression were you trying to make on the customers and how does the tabletop support the menu?
- Up to 10 photos of the tabletop, including a couple of food shots
- A sample menu
- Complete list of those people who helped assemble the tabletop (can include manufacturers, dealers, foodservice operator staff, etc.)
All entries must be submitted in a single PDF file that does not exceed 10 MB or 25 pages.
Visited 76 times, 1 Visit today