The SABRE Awards Latin America
The pace of change in public relations and communications has never been faster than it is today. The rise of digital and social media has changed how companies engage with their key stakeholders – creating new opportunities for public relations professionals. But it has also shaken up the competitive landscape, blurring the lines between PR and marketing and forcing PR firms to compete with other disciplines, from ad agencies and digital specialists to management consulting firms.
In this new environment, it is vitally important to showcase and to celebrate the best work produced by public relations firms and public relations departments, to demonstrate that PR can come up with big brand-building ideas, creative content, and strategic reputation management programs that impact the bottom line.
2018 Latin America SABRE Awards details will be available soon.
To enter the 2018 SABRE Awards Latin America, please visit our dedicated entry platform
*The site is new. If you run into any problems with entries, please be patient. For technical help please contact email@example.com
The competition includes categories recognizing the best programming in various countries and regions—from Mexico and the Caribbean to Argentina and Brazil—as well as practice areas from crisis communications to consumer marketing and industry sectors from healthcare to technology.
Why enter the SABRE Awards Latin America?
Because the SABRE Awards recognize campaigns that demonstrate the highest levels of strategic planning, creativity and business results, a SABRE trophy in your reception area or a SABRE logo on your marketing materials can indicate to clients that your work is well planned and executed, and delivers against objectives.
Winning programmes from each of our regional SABRE Awards competitions (Asia-Pacific, EMEA and Americas) are automatically entered into the Global SABRE Awards designed to identify the 40 best public relations programmes in the world. The global awards will be presented on 26 October 2016. For more details visit http://events.holmesreport.com/gprs/index
Because the SABRE Awards attract more entries from around the world than any other PR awards program, winning campaigns can honestly claim to have been measured against—and triumphed in competition with—the best public relations campaigns in the world.
Because SABRE Awards judges are drawn from the most senior ranks of the PR industry—both from agencies and from the client side of the business—the third-party endorsement that results from an exhaustive peer review judging process has real credibility and speaks volumes about the standard of winning work.
Because the SABRE Awards are presented at the industry’s premier gala event, they present an unparalleled opportunity to celebrate the work of your employees and provide them with the kind of morale boost that comes from beating the competition and basking in the spotlight of the entire industry.
SABRE Awards Latin America 2018 Categories
THE DIAMOND SABRE AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC RELATIONS IN THE C-SUITE
These awards are designed to recognize the increasingly strategic role of public relations agencies in brand-building and corporate branding; the increasing sophistication of measurement and evaluation techniques; the importance of the chief executive in effective communication; and organizations that employ public relations in the broadest sense to enhance their reputations and expand their business.
1. COMPANY OF THE YEAR: This award will recognize a corporation (or other organization) that has embraced public relations as a key management discipline and can demonstrate that public relations has made a significant contribution over the course of the year to its overall performance. Winning submissions will demonstrate that organizational behavior and organizational communications are aligned, and that public relations activities attain the highest levels of integrity, authenticity, and effectiveness. (This category is NOT open to public relations agencies).
2. CEO OF THE YEAR: This award will recognize the chief executive who has worked diligently to enhance the role of public relations within his or her organization, or demonstrated a clear commitment to ensuring that the organization embraces the principles of ethical and effective public relations, in its culture, its communications and its actions. (This category is NOT open to public relations practitioners.)
3. THE SABRE AWARD FOR SUPERIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN BRAND-BUILDING: This award will recognize public relations work that has played in a central role in brand strategy, positioning and messaging. Successful submissions will demonstrate that the PR professionals involved—on either the agency or in-house team—took a lead role in creating and developing a brand platform and explain how that platform shifted perceptions, built stronger customer relationships, and ultimately drove sales.
4. THE SABRE AWARD FOR SUPERIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN REPUTATION MANAGEMENT: This award will recognize public relations work that has played in a central role in corporate strategy, positioning and messaging. Successful submissions will demonstrate that the PR professionals involved—on either the agency or in-house team—took a lead role in creating and developing a corporate reputation platform and explain how that platform shifted perceptions, built stronger stakeholders relationships, and ultimately contributed to corporate performance.
5. THE SABRE AWARD FOR SUPERIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN RESEARCH AND PLANNING: This award will recognize public relations campaigns that draw on original research and modern data and analytics to develop critical insights into the client and its audience, and use formal planning techniques to devise the most appropriate strategic approach to address a challenge or seize and opportunity.
6. THE SABRE AWARD FOR SUPERIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION: This award will recognize public relations campaigns that made a meaningful and measurable contribution to an organization’s bottom-line results. Winning entries will focus on metrics such as stakeholder engagement, stakeholder attitudes, “net promoter score” (or similar), sales results, or business performance, and will make a compelling case that these results were directly related to effective communications.
THE GOLD SABRE AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC RELATIONS PROGRAMMING
9. Central America
12. South America (excluding Argentina and Brazil)
PRACTICE AREA CATEGORIES
These categories recognize the best work done on behalf of clients in specific practice areas.
14. Business-to-Business Marketing
15. Cause-Related Marketing
16. Corporate Image
17. Corporate Social Responsibility
18. Crisis/Issues Management
19. Digital Campaign
20. Employee Communications
21. Financial/ Capital Markets Communications
22. Influencer Marketing
23. Integrated Marketing
24. Marketing to Consumer (New Product)
25. Marketing to Consumers (Existing Product)
26. Media Relations
27. Public Affairs/Government Relations
28. Public Education
29. Social Media Campaign
30. Special Event/Sponsorship
INDUSTRY SECTOR CATEGORIES
These categories recognize the best work done on behalf of clients in specific industry categories. Entries may cover work in any practice area, from marketing campaigns to public affairs, corporate and financial communications, crisis and issues management, etc.31. Associations
32. Consumer Products/Services
33. Fashion & Beauty
34. Financial & Professional Services
35. Food & Beverage
38. Mining/Extractive Industries
39. Media, Arts & Entertainment
40. Not for Profit
41. Public Sector/Government
43. Travel & Leisure
SABRE Awards Latin America 2018
December 1, 2017: Site opens for entries
December 31, 2017: Early deadline
January 29, 2018: SABRE Awards final deadline
Entry Fee (inc 1 Geography, 1 Practice Area & 1 Industry category) US$250
To enter additional categories with your entry US$50 each
Diamond categories: Additional US$60 each
Late fee US$50 per entry.
Important! If you wish to enter a campaign in additional categories for $50, this must be uploaded as a single entry (selecting the additional categories on the form) with a single Summary Document. If you wish to enter different Summary Documents, that targets each category individually, then this counts as a new entry and will incur the standard $290 entry fee.
Visited 6 times, 1 Visit today