The Wales Responsible Business Awards 2018 will open for entries on 6 November!
The annual Wales Responsible Business Awards and Gala Dinner recognises and celebrates the very best of business; those which are making a positive difference to the challenges our nation.
From creating stronger links with communities, to embedding wellbeing in our workplaces; from supporting people into employment, to leading the way on sustainable resource management, the Awards are an opportunity for employers to stand up and be counted as some of the most responsible companies in Wales.
What’s new this year?
Building on the feedback from previous entrants, winners and judges, the BITC Cymru team has overhauled the application process for 2018. You are now on the Award application website where you will be able to fill in and submit your entry completely online. You will be able to save your application progress, leave the site, return, edit – as many times as you like before the submission deadline.
The categories, eligibility criteria and scoring guide have all been updated for 2018 – but we are 100% committed to retaining the strengths of the Awards. Our Awards are still hard to win and will remain supported and judged by businesses in Wales.
The BITC Cymru team has also put together a really helpful Top Tips document. Download it and get ready for submitting your entry! You can also prepare your evidence for uploading into the new system ahead of time. We suggest compiling one evidence document like this.
There are eight categories in the Wales Responsible Business Awards 2018. These include:
Whole company categories:
- The Wales Responsible Large Business of the Year
- The Wales Responsible SME of the Year
Responsible business issue categories:
- The Wales Education Award
- The Wales Community Partnership Award
- The Wales Environment Award
- The Welsh Talent Development Award
- The Volunteering Impact in Wales Award
- The Wellbeing at Work Award in Wales
The Awards are open to:
- Any member of Business in the Community
- Any non-member private sector employer operating or headquartered in Wales
Make sure you download the Guidance Document to give you all the information you’ll need before getting started on your application.
Key dates for the Wales Responsible Business Awards 2018
- 6 November 2017 – open for entries
- 16 November –#WalesRBAwards workshop (Cardiff 1)
- 28 November –#WalesRBAwards workshop (webinar)
- 1 December –#WalesRBAwards workshop (Newport)
- 31 January 2018 –#WalesRBAwards workshop (Swansea)
- 23 February 2018 – at 12pm – deadline for submissions
- March 2018 – Awards judging
- RB Week 2018 (w/c 23 April) – Shortlist announcement
- June 2018 – the Wales Responsible Business Awards Gala Dinner
Visited 11 times, 1 Visit today