ABOUT THE UK CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AWARDS
The UK Customer Experience Awards was launched by Awards International in 2010. The awards promote
excellence and best practice and the leading performers in this arena.
The 2016 programme attracted more than 200 entries and 835 seats were sold for the gala dinner at the Park
Plaza, Westminster Bridge Hotel on London’s South Bank. The expectation is that the 2017 event will be even larger than previous years
Partnering is a great way to ensure your name is in front of thousands of business professionals. You’ll be seen by all the visitors to the UK Customer Experience Awards 2017 website, the entrants and Finalists on the day of the Awards Finals and via social media and press coverage in Customer Experience Magazine.
For more information please download our Sponsorship brochure here.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORING
For many individuals, the occasion on which they win at the UK Customer Experience Awards is one that they will never forget. In fact because there are a lot of winners each as delighted as the next, it’s an occasion that a lot of people will never forget!
Being there at an event that many people will never forget may be an opportunity too good to
Most organisations look to sponsorship as part of their aim to be seen at industry events, where they can promote themselves as leaders and specialists. Sponsorship of these awards will raise the reputation of the sponsor as a leader in this field. It could be the first step on a journey or it could be part of a broader campaign for an established brand. Either way the participants will be delighted to see you there and there are packages to suit companies of all
As a sponsor of the UK Customer Experience Awards you will be associated with one of the longest standing and largest customer experience events in the world. One that is attended by many new and existing businesses and their leaders and decision makers.
DETAILS OF SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR THE UK CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AWARDS
Publicity about our Awards reaches over 100,000 influencers across multiple sectors through our Customer Experience Magazine, websites and weekly newsletter.
- As partner on all awards marketing materials before, during and after the awards
- Branding will be included in a marketing campaign to 60,000 CX professionals weekly via email, daily via twitter, weekly via LinkedIn groups with up to 30,000 followers
- May choose to be called category partner
- Representative presents an award. Sponsors representative is introduced on stage and the sponsor’s branding is clearly displayed on the screen during the award
- Logo is displayed on the screen during the awards
- 3 seats at the awards, which can also include judging and attendance at the awards finals
- Represented on the partner page of the website
- Receives sponsor logo and press release template for use on marketing materials
- Signed agreement with full Ts&Cs
GOLD SPONSOR SILVER SPONSOR PLUS
- Option of a sponsored one hour webinar, including inbound campaign on a subject of your choice, sent to the AI network, in advance of the awards and hosted by Awards International or a 3m x 2m stand at the awards
- Includes advertising in CXM as part of Inbound campaign before or after the awards
- Seats increased from 3 to 5, which can aslo include judging and attendance at the awards finals
PLATINUM SPONSOR GOLD SPONSOR PLUS
- Billed as the headline partner of the event*
- Presentation of overall winner
- Prominence on marketing materials, with largest partner logo (sizes to be con
- Printed invitation sent via post to all guests
- Organisation of transport to and from the venue and billing if required
- Organisation of accommodation and billing if required
October 11, 2018
Visited 64 times, 1 Visit today