The Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 league table ranks Britain’s private mid-market growth companies with the biggest sales. It is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each October, with an awards event in November, and alumni dinners during the year.
The closing date for nominations for the 2018 league table is 26 July, with publication on 7 October.
Sales £110m – £650m
- UK registered, unquoted, and not subsidiaries
- Sales are taken as total turnover, net of VAT
- Companies’ sales or operating profits must be growing year-on-year by 10% or more for the lowest turnover companies that qualify, graduated to 5% or more for the largest. We have introduced this sliding scale so that the larger turnover mid-market companies are not penalised by our minimum growth criteria
- For the 2018 league table, companies must also have operating profit margins that exceed 2%
- Trading weeks in the latest year have to exceed 25
- Companies may have their ultimate holding company offshore
- Sales are typically between £120m and £630m
- Companies that are equal joint ventures, or majority-owned by quoted or other companies
- Companies with the majority of sales generated by their quoted subsidiaries
- Companies with fewer than 50 staff
- Not-for-profit companies, co-operative societies, mutual societies, provident associations, and member-owned buying groups
- We reserve the right to change the qualification criteria set out above and to make exceptions. This is not a competition; the compiler’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
Become a sponsor of the 14th annual Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 league table supplement and awards programme to meet and do business with the UK’s mid-market growth private companies with the biggest sales.
The two levels of sponsorship currently available are main and awards dinner.
For more information see below, including a pack with further details.
£110m – £650m
up to £100m
min 5% annual
50 – 5,000
- Supplement on 7 October 2018 in The Sunday Times: branding, article & ad in broadsheet & digital edition
- National awards dinner on 20 November 2018: with 200 guests in London
- Promotional activity: including social media & pre-publication advertising
- Tailored deliverables (extra cost):
- Company visits (up to 25): chosen by sponsor from those shortlisted for the league table or ‘Ones to Watch’
- Alumni dinners: co-hosted by sponsor for alumni, chosen by region, sector or job title
- Bespoke research & content: including customised reports and surveys
Visited 111 times, 1 Visit today