The Peer Awards celebrate innovation in business in an open democratic way.
Judging is not by a “panel of experts” but by the finalists themselves.
Participating means you can also influence the thinking of fellow practitioners in other organisations, sectors and countries, and their ideas can impact on you.
|The 4 Peer Awards|
Please select the Peer Award that interests you most for full information.
1. Registration implies acceptance of these rules, and of the Peer Awards terms.
2. Entries must be submitted on behalf of the employer organisation.
3. A senior representative from the organisation must authorize the entry.
4. Entry is open to organisations of any size in any sector and in any country.
5. The project entered can have been delivered at any location.
6. The entered programme could have been implemented, improved or completed within 2015-17. The programme can have ended in this time period, or it can still be ongoing. It can be something that is not yet implemented, but the focus will need to be such that it can satisfy the judging criteria (such as being able to demonstrate impact).
7. If the programme was presented in some form in a previous Peer Awards it can be resubmitted for the online 2018 Peer Awards.
8. All facts and assertions within the submission are assumed to be accurate and honest. However if the awards organisers suspect that the content is either incorrect or deliberately misleading the submission may be disqualified, and all fess would still apply. This is at the sole discretion of the organiser, and no correspondence will be entered into by way of explanation.
9. The organisers reserve the right to contact the entrant or their senior representative (3 above) to validate any statements made within the submission.
1. Payment for submission is required in full for an entry to be placed on a Peer Awards shortlist.
2. We do not intend to extend deadlines, nor to consider entries received after any deadline has passed.
3. All entries and ratings are to be submitted online. We will take all reasonable care in handling these, but accept no responsibility for loss or damage, however caused.
4. The award category to which an entry is assigned is ultimately the decision of the Peer Awards organisers, and may be different from any suggested at the outset, in response to the submissions received and finalists that emerge. With this in mind, it is acceptable to submit more than one entry for the same award category. It will then be at the discretion of the Peer Awards to place these in different categories, or to feature them in the same category.
5. A good quality high resolution picture of the Key Speaker and printable-quality graphic of the entrant’s company logo may be required. Any image submitted may be cropped and used by the Peer Awards organisers for publicity purposes.
1. Entries must not be promotional in any way, and not have an intention of engaging new clients for a product or service, paid-for or otherwise.
2. You must own the copyright or have the necessary rights for any content that you include in your entry and presentation.
3. The content and graphics in your entry should be appropriate for a business audience. For instance, do not feature sexually explicit content, abuse, violence, hatred, racism, sexism and so on. Any such content in visuals will need to be removed ahead of time at the request of the organisers.
1. If invited, Finalists may need to attend a conference call to learn about all key aspects of the awards.
2. The decision of the organisers as to which entries are nominated is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. If an entrant contacts the organisers to discuss selection decisions, this may result in disqualification.
1. Finalists and their associates are not able to rate their own entries.
2. Where the organisers suspect anomalies in the ratings that seek to take unfair advantage of the Peer Awards’ uniquely democratic form of voting, they reserve the right to make appropriate adjustments. The decision about this is confidential and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. Personal contact information provided by the entrant, within the entry form, or in additional ways, may be disclosed at the discretion of the Peer Awards organiser, subject to the permissions provided by the entrant on the entry form, and exclusively for the purposes of the Peer Awards. Information relating to the submission itself may be used by the Peer Awards and by its parent company informatology Ltd. and its associates, for instance in publicity regarding the Peer Awards.
2. The identities of the shortlisted entrants, candidates, finalists and winners may be published at the Peer Awards website and may be published elsewhere.
3. The Peer Awards website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and informatology Ltd. is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
4. None of the Peer Awards website content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Director of the Peer Awards. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial use only.
5. Any photographs and video taken at Peer Award events may be used by the Peer Awards organisers for Peer Awards related materials, without prior approval from the individual or company involved.
6. Incoming and outgoing calls may be recorded for staff training and development purposes and for dispute avoidance/resolution purposes. These recordings will not be disclosed to a third party, except for the purpose of resolving a disputed communication.
The Peer Awards are more about the ‘peer’ than the ‘awards’.
1. Each prize will be awarded to a named person and/or a named organisation, as requested by the entrant, and may also take the form of a suitable certificate and/or trophy (both of which may attract a fee), and recognition at the Peer Awards website.
2. No cash alternatives or variations are offered and prizes are not transferable.
3. One awards ceremony place fee per organisation is optionally waived within the Award Ceremony Bonus, to help ensure that as many as possible attend the awards ceremony. The fee for the winner’s plaques is also waived for companies represented at the ceremony, so that all winners are able to receive a plaque, at which time they may be asked to provide a brief (60 seconds) overview of their winning project.
1. Every registration and entry should receive an automatic notice of receipt. If you do not receive such within an hour of submitting, please email us at entry@ThePeerAwards.com
2. You may ask to withdraw your entry at any time up until just before the start of judging. To do this, email email@example.com clearly identifying your entry and providing the reason for your withdrawal. Any relevant fees still apply however.
1. informatology Ltd. and The Peer Awards reserve the right to provide publicity about any entry, which may include any contents of said entry, to include text and/or visuals.
2. Finalists and winners are able to use the respective “2018 Peer Award” logos indefinitely, but the logo cannot be materially changed, and must include the hyperlink.
1. Where an entry’s personnel change employment between submission and the awards ceremony, they may still represent the original entry, at the discretion of the Director of the Peer Awards, if he/she has moved to an organisation that has a promotional interest in the project. All fees will still be due, as above.
2. Please note that it may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the venue or the date of any Peer Award event. In the event that an event is cancelled by the organisers, a full refund will be made of any specifically relevant booking fees paid. However, if the event is postponed for reasons beyond the direct control of the organisers, all bookings will be transferred to the revised date of the event and all these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any such transferred booking.
3. Please note that it may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter or cancel media partners of the 2018 Peer Award. In the event that an intended microsite cannot be published, and a suitable alternative is not arranged, a refund will be made of any corresponding additional online newspaper space premium fees paid.
4. If you are attending a Peer Awards event, you are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance, as the Peer Awards and the organisers will not accept any liability for travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred as a consequence of a possible event cancellation or postponement. The Peer Awards and informatology will not accept liability for any loss, including incidental or consequential damages etc.
1. Fees may be paid by card online, or on receipt of invoice. Registering implies a commitment to pay the non-refundable fees whether entries are submitted or not.
2. If you choose to pay on receipt of invoice, full settlement is expected within 30 days, or within the period requested on registration.
3. Late Payment
If you do not pay in full within the time limit allowed, then we reserve the right to invoice you for interest and debt-recovery costs that are then due. Please see here for details.
A further 30 days delay may result in our taking legal action to recover both/either fees, without further notice. This is turn would result in further interest, court costs and costs of our own for you.
We would prefer it if you settle on time as per our contract. We have introduced this process to help minimise the extra work needed checking and chasing for payment when dealing with companies that delay payment to suppliers, and the costs that this unnecessary work entails
We reserve the right to change any aspect of the Peer Awards without notification or notice.
The Peer Awards are devised, organised and run by informatology Ltd., a membership organisation. The fees paid for Peer Awards participation include informatology membership.
Visited 61 times, 1 Visit today