How to Enter
Entry for Printing Awards
There are 14 categories to enter. Just complete an entry form for each item you submit, multiple entries for one category from companies are allowed, as are entries foor more than one award.
Entry for Innovation Award
New products and services by suppliers, which can be classed as innovative and have been launched in the 12 months prior to 15 July 2018 can be entered.
Please submit sufficient documentation to explain the innovation entry in detail to the judges.
This should include a summary (minimum 200 words) supported by product brochures, colour photos, videos (if available), customer testimonials and any other relevant evidence of the entry’s merit in advancing the flexographic printing process.
If insufficient documentation is supplied, the entry will not be put forward to the judging panel.
1. Entries must have been produced by the printing company entering the awards.
2. No previous winning job may be re-entered from the same or different company.
3. All entries must be produced in the 12 months prior to 14 July 2017.
4. Whitmar Publications reserves the right to use any entries received for marketing and promotional purposes in its magazines and on its websites.
5. Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customer before entering the competition.
6. Whitmar Publications cannot accept responsibility for entries submitted.
7. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Entries received after the deadline will be subject to a flat £50 late fee.
9. Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges.
Printing categories: 13 July 2018
Submit up to three entries per category FREE OF CHARGE. For all subsequent entries, a charge of £50 per entry will be required. Payment must be made by cheque, made payable to Whitmar Publications Ltd with the entries.
The trophies will be presented at the Awards Dinner on 10 October 2018 at:
The Hilton London Metropole
Nominated finalists will be announced prior to the awards presentation dinner. Nominated entries will be reviewed at the dinner and each winner will be presented with an award by the category sponsor.
October 10, 2018
The Hilton London Metropole Edgware Road London W2 1JU
Visited 122 times, 3 Visits today