Firmly established as the leading Conveyancing Awards, the race for this years crown will be fiercely competed for. In 2016 we had almost 100 entries so winning an award can truly mean you are a leading conveyancing firm.
- Our judging process is very robust, including a mystery shop, compliance check, application and Judges Interview. For more details click here
- The judging panel is formed from some of the professions leading lights of the legal property industry. Fore more details click here
- We have a criteria for each category from Regional Firm to Best Young Conveyancing. For more details click here
The Direct, Small and Regional Firm of the Year award categories will undertake a seven stage process comprising:-
- Completion of an application in order for judges to make initial assessment.
- A mystery shopping exercise will be undertaken to obtain a conveyancing quote. This process will be scored on both the quality of the phone call and the subsequent quote pack received.
- A compliance check will be undertaken by Legal Eye. They will request several documents and policies and a score given to each firm.
- The results of the mystery shopping, compliance review and application form will be reviewed by our judges.
- Firms will then be contacted by phone by one of our judges and undertake a 20 min interview.
- Shopper Anonymous will undertake a client survey based on a net promoter score (1-10) of at least 10 clients must reply. See more details.
- The panel of judges will then review these and make the final awards
To find out more information of the judging process for each award category click here
The LFS Awards are categorised with the winning firms of the Small, Direct and each region then gaining the opportunity to be crowned the “Overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year”.
To see the criteria and then the shortlisted, highly commended and winner entrants please use the category panel to the right.
November 19, 2018
Vox Centre, Resorts World, NEC, Birmingham
Visited 60 times, 1 Visit today