The publishers of CN Magazines are delighted to announce that the 2018 CN Awards nomination process is now OPEN!
The CN Awards provide the chance for all readers, advertisers and contributors of CN magazines to come together to recognise the achievements of those whose great work has made a significant difference within the nutrition industry – whether an individual, group or organisation.
The CN Awards are your Awards to recognise your profession.
To make a nomination
To make your nominations for the 2018 CN Awards click here.
For a full breakdown of the CN Awards categories click here.
The 2017 Winners
To reveal who has won a 2017 CN Award click here.
If you require any additional information on the CN Awards process, or sponsorship, please call: 01920 444060 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominating for the CN Awards is simple. You can nominate a colleague, group, charity, commercial product/service or yourself (depending on the category) by simply completing the online nomination form below.
Any supporting information can be emailed to: email@example.com – simply title the email with the name of the individual/group/charity/product/service you have nominated.
Plus by making a nomination you have the option of being entered into a prize draw* for the chance to WIN a £250 voucher of your choice.
- If you wish to make nominations for more than one CN Award category please complete separate forms.
- The closing date for all nominations is 29th March 2018, 23:59 GMT (UK). Entries that make the shortlist** will be contacted in early April and the details as submitted by the nominator will be published in the May 2017 issue CN Magazine.
- When making a nomination for the 2018 CN Awards for Student of the Year, nominated students must have been in study or are studying during the period: 1st April 2017- 29th March 2018.
- When making a nomination for the 2018 CN Awards for New Product of the Year, the product nominated must have been launched or reformulated during the period: 1st April 2017- 29th March 2018.
- IMPORTANT: Please supply a valid email address as you will receive a confirmation email to acknowledge that we have received your nomination. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to check that your nomination has been received.
* No purchase necessary. Competition is free to enter. Only one entry per person. This is a prize draw, with only one prize offered – a £250 voucher of your choice. The winner will be selected at random. Competition closing date is 29th March 2018, 23:59 GMT (UK). The winner will be informed by email and an announcement will be made in the May 2018 issue of CN Magazine. The winner of the prize draw must claim their prize within a month of the competition closing date (by 29th April 2018).
** Once a nomination has been shortlisted the nomination cannot be retracted. If you wish to withdraw a nomination then please contact email@example.com by the nomination closing date: 29th March 2018. Nominations will not be able to withdrawn after the closing date has passed (29th March 2018).
Visited 26 times, 1 Visit today