Take a look at the categories below and apply!
Best Application of AI for Sales and Marketing
Best Innovation in AI Hardware
Best Innovation in RPA
Best Application of AI in Financial Services
Best Intelligent Assistant Innovation
Best Innovation in Deep Learning
Best Innovation in NLP
Best AI Start-Up
Best Application of AI in the Enterprise
Best AI Application in Healthcare
- The entry form must be completed using the online form available below. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted.
- Each entry costs £99; there is a discount of 25% for 3 or more entries. Payment will be accepted by credit card or bank transfer.
- All entrant companies need to email the high res company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as any supplementary material.
- All entries must be submitted online by Friday 18th of May 2018, 23:59 GMT when entries will be closed.
- Supporting evidence or documents must be emailed to email@example.com. No additional supporting evidence for your entry such as pictures, videos, powerpoint presentations, product brochures will be accepted 24 hours after the entry form has been submitted, apart from your logos which must be supplied in jpeg and a high resolution print format (preferably .eps). Please ensure any supporting evidence is relevant.
- The Entry Form and your logos represent the full and entire Official Entry. No further information is required. Attempts to further influence the judges by any means outside of, or in addition to, the Official Entry may result in disqualification.
- On receipt of your entry, the awards administrators will confirm its arrival via email. If you do not obtain such a receipt within 3 days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Unless you have this written or verbal confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry. Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is essential that we can contact you easily with questions regarding your entry, or judging enquiries and requests for further information. Therefore, please provide us with an awards liaison representative who can take these enquiries. You must provide their full contact details on the entry form.
- Up to 5 companies will be shortlisted in each category and the shortlists will be published by the 1st of June 2018. The winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony at Kensington Palace on the 12th of June 2018.
- Shortlisted companies will:
- Be featured on www.aibusiness.com and www.theAIconics.com websites.
- Be featured in the AIconics Awards press release
- Receive the right to use “Shortlisted The AIconics Awards” iconography (provided by AIBusiness.com) on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
- Have the opportunity to purchase advertising to support their shortlisting on the www.aibusiness.com website and in printed collateral
- Have the opportunity to interview with the event’s media partners, including www.aibusiness.com
- AIBusiness.com will publish details of the shortlisted entrants, and category winners, including profiles of their projects/technologies/services etc using information taken from the entry form. We will not reveal the names of those companies/individuals who are not shortlisted.
The Winners will be announced during The AIconics Awards Ceremony on the 12th of June 2018 and not before, and in the Winners Press Release announced the following day.
- The AIconics Awards Ceremony on the 12th of June 2018 at Kensington Palace
- Receive a Winners photo of the presentation of the Awards
- Be included in The AIconics Winners press release
- Be featured on The AIconics Winners website
- Receive a full dedicated & ‘feature’ interview on the AIbusiness.org homepage
- Have follow-up access to all attending press & media of The AI Summit
- Be featured in The AIconics Winner HTML posted to the full AIBusiness.com 20,000 strong mailing list
- Be able to use “Winners of The AIconics” logo and icon on their own promotional materials
In making their decision, our judging panel may consider the following criteria related to categories presented:
- What’s new, different or unique in terms of the delivery of the solution
- The complexity of the solution and how it is represented in terms of ease-of-use for the end-user
- The improvement to quality and efficiency of customer interaction for the end-user
- Unique implementation features
- ROI for the user
Discounts available for 3 or more entries – please contact Edward Beecham.
June 12, 2018
Visited 63 times, 1 Visit today