The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 league table ranks Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing profits over their latest three years. It is compiled by Fast Track and published as a supplement in The Sunday Times each April, with a national awards event in June and alumni dinners throughout the year.
The closing date for nominations for the 2018 league table is 2 February 2018, with publication on 8 April 2018.
- UK registered, unquoted, and not subsidiaries
- Profits of at least £500,000 in the base year (2013 or 2014)
- Profits of at least £3m in the latest year (2016 or 2017)
- Profits are defined as operating profits before exceptional items
- Profits must increase in the latest year, from 2015 to 2016, or 2016 to 2017
- Trading weeks in the base and latest years have to exceed 25
- Excluded companies include pure property and financial trading companies, and those with restricted accounts; companies that are equal joint ventures, or majority-owned by quoted or other companies
- Companies that do not meet the criteria can still be considered for the Ones to Watch programme. This is a selection of companies that have either achieved or predict, good profit growth
- We reserve the right to change the qualification criteria set out above and to make exceptions. This is not a competition; the compiler’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
Become a sponsor of our annual Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 league table supplement and awards programme to meet and do business with the owners and directors of the UK’s privately-owned companies with the fastest-growing profits.
The two levels of sponsorship currently available are: main and awards dinner.
For more information see below, including a pack with further details.
- Supplement in April 2018 in The Sunday Times: branding, article & ad in broadsheet & tablet edition
- National awards dinner in June 2018: with 220 guests at The Savoy, London
- Promotional activity: including social media & pre-publication advertising
- Tailored deliverables (extra cost):
- Company visits (up to 25): Sponsor can choose companies to visit from those shortlisted for league table or for ‘Ones to Watch’ award for those not meeting the strict league table criteria
- Alumni dinners (30 guests): Sponsor can host bespoke dinners for alumni companies chosen by, for example: region, CEOs, FDs or non-exec chairmen
- Bespoke research & content: including customised reports and surveys
Visited 27 times, 1 Visit today