The LFS Conveyancing Awards are now in their 7th Year and are the largest and most prestigious in the sector.
You must register on this site and there is a non-refundable charge of £95 + vat for each category that you enter.
Once registered you will be able to complete the online application forms for each award.
Shortlisted firms will be notified towards the end of June.
The judge’s decision is final and there is no right of appeal
You will be able to enter any 3 of the following categories :-
- Regional Conveyancing Firm of the year
- Small Conveyancing Firm of the year (less than 50 transactions for value in Sept 2017 Land Reg Stats)
- Direct Conveyancing Firm of the year (for firms whose work come via the internet or panels and is not mainly local to their office)
- Young Conveyancer of the year (Under 30)
- Individual Conveyancer of the year (judges soley on customer feedback)
- Best Training Firm of the year
- Most Innovative use of technology
Entries cost £95.00 + vat each (non refundable) and the final date to register is March 16th 2018
All completed applications must be submitted by 30th March so the sooner you register the more time you have.
To enter click here LFS AWARDS ENTRY
September 19, 2018
The Vox Conference Centre
Visited 125 times, 1 Visit today