WHAT ARE THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS?
The Green Apple Environment Awards were established in 1994 as an annual campaign to recognise, reward and promote environmental best practice around the world.
The Green Apple Awards scheme was one of the first to be accredited by the RSA as an official feeder scheme into the European Business Awards for the Environment,
and is still one of only a handful of accredited campaigns.
Previous Green Apple Award winners have gone on to win European awards, and many have taken on the status of International Green World Ambassador by helping others around
the world to help the environment.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Entries are invited from any company, organisation, community or individual that is helping the environment.
All of our winners – Gold, Silver and Bronze – will be invited to attend a glittering presentation ceremony in the Houses of Parliament, Palace of Westminster, London, in November; where they will be presented with attractive Green Apple Award trophies.
DEADLINES FOR ENTRIES: FREE ENTRIES CLOSE MAY 31 EVERY YEAR
HOW TO ENTER
Simply complete the entry form below, and use up to 1000 words to go into more detail on why you should win a Green Apple Award.
You can email your entry to email@example.com
Please send postal entries to:-
• Free entries close on May 31 every year
• Last Minute Entries accepted up to June 30 every year (on payment of
£100 + VAT Last Minute Entry Fee)
• Late Entries are accepted up to July 31 every year (on payment of £150 +
VAT Late Entry Fee)
• Judges notifications will be made in August/September every year
HOW MANY ENTRIES CAN WE SUBMIT?
No limit. THE FIRST ENTRY IS FREE.
Additional entries each incur an Entry Fee of £100 + VAT.
WHO RUNS THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS?
The Green Apple Awards are run by The Green Organisation – an independent,
non-political, non-profit environment group dedicated to recognising,
rewarding and promoting environmental best practice around the world.
THE AIMS OF THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS
• To improve environmental performance
• Encourage the efficient use of resources.
• Enhance the competitiveness of organisations.
• To support the wider goals of sustainable development, including social benefits through
community and staff involvement.
• To help Green Apple Award winners to benefit from their environmental endeavours.
Visited 15 times, 1 Visit today