Finance Awards Wales is designed to recognise, attract and invest in the talented finance professionals working in Wales.
With principal partners Recruit 121 Finance & Accounting, the awards will showcase the best in Finance talent. From the experienced finance directors and CFOs who are at the forefront of finance leadership, to unsung heroes leading expert transactional accounting, and importantly to the next generation of apprentices and graduates, the awards will put Welsh financial professionals on the map.
Nominations are welcomed from 18 October 2017 through to 18 January 2018, culminating in a glittering ceremony in Cardiff’s City Hall on Friday 20 April 2018.
We welcome nominations from anyone, in any sector. Nominate yourself or nominate others, the choice is yours. Simply complete the online nomination form and we’ll be in touch if you’re shortlisted.
- Awards Launch – 18 October 2017
- Deadline for Nominations – 18 January 2018
- Finalists Announced – 14 February 2018
- Tickets to Awards Dinner On Sale – 18 October 2017
- Finance Awards Wales – Dinner & Ceremony – Friday 20 April 2018
- Mike Fowler – Group Finance Director Leekes Retail and Leisure Group
- Mark Tweed – Managing Director UK, Ireland & Sweden GM Financial
- Emma Peterson – Director, Recruit 121 Finance & Accounting Solutions
Judging Panel Chairman
- Ken Poole – Head of Economic Development, City of Cardiff Council
Who is eligible?
Each award will be given to an individual or team based in Wales.
How does the judging process work?
The Finance Awards Wales have been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications are to be received by 5pm on 18th January 2018. Following receipt of entries, the Judges will draw up a shortlist of a minimum of three finalists for each award who will then be interviewed between 19th February and March 20th 2018 by the panel of judges (which will also possibly include one independent judge representing the award sponsor).
- The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- Initial entries will be assessed by a small panel of Judges.
The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Finance Awards Wales.
What are the award categories?
The Finance Awards Wales have the following awards in 2018:
- Chief Financial Officer/Finance Director of the Year
- Young Finance Director of the Year
- Financial Controller of the Year
- Accountant of the Year
- Assistant Accountant of the Year
- Purchase Ledger Team of the Year
- Credit Team of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Small Finance Team of the Year (up to 10 staff within team)
- Medium/Large Finance Team (more than 11 staff)
- Outstanding Contribution to Finance in Wales
The Finance Awards Wales 2018 will be chosen from the winners of all the above categories.
In addition, there will be an Outstanding Contribution award that will be chosen by the judges and will recognise an individual or organisation that has had a major influence and impact on the finance business community in Wales.
If you are interested in sponsorship packages please contact email@example.com / 07977136477
April 20, 2018
City Hall, Cardiff
Visited 14 times, 1 Visit today