Welcome to the Festival of Media Global Awards
The Festival of Media Global Awards is the only awards to celebrate the best media campaigns from around the world, open to all those involved in brand communication including agencies, media owners, brands, ad tech and communication specialists.
Enter your best work and get the recognition you deserve! The Awards are open to brands, agencies, media brands and digital/marketing specialists.
1st stage: Written entry (approx. 800 words) in English for 4 sections: Insight, Strategy, Execution and Results.
- Select the categories to enter
- Read the entry template and guidelines to prepare your submissions before you enter them online.
- Take a look at our Campaign of the Year case study from last edition for some useful tips and check the 2017 winning campaigns for further inspiration.
- You may like to check our FAQs before entering.
- Register to the entry site and complete your submission online form.
- Pay for your entries
Early Entry Fee: £375 (for entries received before 21 December 2017)
Standard Entry Fee: £390 (for entries received before 1 February 2018)
Late Entry Fee: £435 (for entries received after 1 February 2018)
2nd stage: ONLY for shortlisted entrants – submit a video for your entry. Shortlisted entrants will be given more details.
- Final entry deadline: 1 February 2018
- Shortlist announcement: 29 March 2018
- Video submission deadline – shortlisted entrants only: 26 April 2018
- Winners’ announcement: 14 May 2018
The Festival of Media Global Awards are open to all those involved in advertising and communication. Eligible campaigns must have been implemented between 1 January 2017 and 31 January 2018 and may have been implemented globally, regionally or locally in any country. The same campaign may be entered to more than one category, as relevant. The categories are split in the various sections: Media | Content | Insight & Technology.
Unsure where your campaign would fit best? Send it to us, and we get back to you with recommendations.
Insight & Technology
The Grand Prix are non-entering categories. The results are calculated based on the shortlisted and winning entries in the above entering categories.
Congratulations to all our winners and shortlisted companies from 2017.
- Campaign of the Year – Missing Type by MediaCom UK
- Agency of the Year – Touché! PHD
- Agency Network of the Year – MediaCom
- Independent Agency of the Year – Mediaplus
- Media Group of the Year – GroupM
May 14, 2018
Visited 7 times, 1 Visit today