ABOUT THE AWARDS
Our industry is being revolutionised to a large extent by the coming together of brave clients, smart creative thinkers and game-changing tech. These awards are designed to honour the successful innovators, celebrate their amazing work, and thereby stimulate even more ingenious thinking right across the marketing, advertising and media industries.
So, are you a creative technology pioneer? If so, please tell us your story.
Celebrate and Reward. The Campaign Tech Awards exist to champion collaboration between brands and both the creative and technology communities, and celebrate the outstanding work that this collaboration can often bring about. These awards will reward the disrupters and pioneers with the creative tech world, who are genuinely reshaping the industry.
Be Transparent. Our judging process will be open and honest. Our chair judge will discuss the decisions they took and their thoughts on the work they reviewed at the Awards night.
Joy Not Duty. Attending the CTAs will not be a chore. By keeping the focus of the awards tight, the evening will be structured to allow for fun interaction with new technology as well.
Collaboration is King. At the heart of the Campaign Tech Awards lies a desire to really showcase how technology can drive outstanding creativity, when brands, creatives and tech companies join forces. We believe the future lies in these partnerships.
So why enter?
Winning a CTA gives you the chance to really showcase your work, influence clients and position your company at the sharp end of the marketing revolution and share your learnings with the whole industry. And yes, we’re sure the trophy will look lovely in your reception area too.
If you’re a tech company, this is your chance to share in the glory given to the outstanding creativity you helped create. Steal a bit of the limelight back!
Thinking of entering from an agency? Our categories are focused on the stuff that really matters to your clients. (And the ones you are hoping to engage in the future.)
We are committed to a open and transparent judging process and to giving judges’ feedback on entries received. If it turns out not to be your year for winning, at least you won’t be left in the dark as to why.
Our entry process is simple and entering won’t tie up your entire organisation for weeks on end.
HOW TO ENTER
Entries received until 11 January 2018 are £375 + VAT per entry
Entries received from 12 January 2018 are £475 + VAT per entry
The first entry deadline is Thursday 11 January at MIDNIGHT
The final entry deadline is Monday 5 February at MIDNIGHT
For full instructions on how to prepare your entry, please download the entry kit here.
How do I submit my entry?
- Click here toenter now.
- Register your details following the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the relevant category you wish to enter. Select ‘Enter this category’ button relative to your entry.
- Upload your entry document and supporting imagery (up to 50MB) using the Upload button. Insert a title for your entry in the ‘Project Title’ field. If you reach the shortlist this name will be used at the Awards Ceremony.
- Save your entry and you will return to the category page
- If you wish to enter another category, repeat steps 3-6.
- Select the entries you wish to submit by using the tick boxes in the ‘Entries Not Submitted’ tab below. Click ‘Submit and Pay’.
- Confirm your payment details and click ‘Complete Registration’.
- You will receive an email to confirm you have submitted your entry.
- You’re done! Once your entry has been submitted you will receive an automated confirmation email.
RULES OF ENTRY
- All entries must be submitted via the official online entry system by midnight on 5 February 2018.
- The eligibility period for entries is February 2017 – February 2018.
- You can enter as many categories as you like.
- Unless stated otherwise, the submitting company name given on the entry form is the name that will be used throughout the campaign, on all marketing communications and material. Including certificates and trophies, if applicable.
- Shortlisted finalists will be officially announced week commencing 5 March 2018.
- Finalists agree to co-operate with Campaign, who may wish to publicise entries.
- Campaign takes no responsibility for incidental costs incurred by entrants.
- The decision of the judges is final and no further correspondence will be considered.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Campaign may use footage (photos and video clips) of the judging day and Awards dinner as they see appropriate.
- All finalists have the right to promote themselves as Campaign Tech Awards finalists, where appropriate.
Visited 7 times, 1 Visit today