Nominations are open from the 10th of January to the 24th of January 2018 at 12 noon
NOMINATE TO WIN
Submit your nomination and be automatically entered into a draw for one of two fantastic Foodie Getaways! See details of prizes below, kindly sponsored by Ireland’s Blue Book
online viagra australia net Week 1
Two night stay in Aherne’s Townhouse, Co. Cork with dinner on one evening for two people sharing.
Two night stay with dinner on one evening for two people sharing in Viewmount House, Co Longford
Terms & Conditions
- The nomination process is run by The Irish Times Limited of The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and the Restaurants Association of Ireland (“RAI”) of 11 Bridge Court, St. Augustine Street, Dublin 8.
- Nominations cannot be made by employees of The Irish Times, or the Restaurants Association of Ireland their families or anyone associated with the awards.
- To make a valid nomination, you must complete the nomination form above and submit your personal details.
- We will use personal data collected from you as a result of you entering this nomination process for the purposes of operating and administering the process. This may include the storing of your personal data in a google document spreadsheet, and sharing your personal data with third parties for that purpose, including the RAI and their auditors (in order to allow for auditing of the process). Should you opt in to signing up to Irish Times services, your data will be used for the purpose of promotional contact from The Irish Times in relation to those services.
- A random draw will take place from all of the nominations submitted. There are two prizes of an Irish Foodie getaway. In the case of each of the two nominations drawn at random, the prize winner will be the person who submitted the nomination.
- No alternative prizes are offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- Neither The Irish Times Limited nor RAI will have any liability arising from acceptance of the prize by a winner or arising from participation by a winner on the Irish Foodie getaway.
- For details of how the winners of the Irish Restaurant Awards are chosen, please see the website at www.irishrestaurantawards.com
- The nomination process is only for people of 18 years of age and over.
- By submitting a nomination you are agreeing that the submission becomes the property The Irish Times Limited.
- Submission of a nomination shall be deemed fully unconditional.
- Where there is reasonable evidence that efforts have been made to manipulate the nomination process, The Irish Times and RAI have at their discretion the right to exclude any nominations, or nominees, from the 2018 Awards Process.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Nominations close at noon, Wednesday the 24th of January 2018.
Visited 61 times, 1 Visit today