Launched in 2015, the Irish Accountancy Awards has established itself as the premier event in Ireland for benchmarking excellence in the accountancy profession in Ireland.
The Irish Accountancy Awards 2018 will take place on Thursday, April 26th, at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin.
We are open for entries! View all categories.
The entry deadline is Friday, January 26th.
To find out more about how the Irish Accountancy Awards will benefit your business, please contact our team:
ENTRIES QUERIES: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01 407 0595
An independent panel of recognised and expert judges, representing Ireland’s accountancy profession, will determine the winners of the Irish Accountancy Awards.
Our focus is to deliver a balanced judging assessment from leaders who will bring their extensive knowledge, enthusiasm and expertise to the judging process ensuring that the winning entries are truly outstanding and worthy of receiving an Irish Accountancy Award.
The panel is carefully selected to ensure the awards’ judging process is fair and objective. The Judges are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement and are required to declare any conflict of interest in entries over which they deliberate, in which case that entry will be reallocated. The integrity of this process lies at the very heart of all that we do.
We recognise and respect the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. Submissions are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. We do not publish the names of companies, organisations or individuals that have not been shortlisted for an award, nor will we reproduce any information from your entry unless prior permission is given.
A comprehensive judging process has been put together to decide the worthy winners of the Irish Accountancy Awards:
- After the submissions have been received, all entries will be sent for the first round of review.
- Entries will be carefully scrutinised with the best selected to go forward to the shortlist for each category.
- The shortlist of finalists will be published on our website.
- Judges are divided into a minimum of two panels, ensuring any potential conflict is avoided.
- The judges will score each of the entries allocated to them against a predetermined set of scores.
- Scores are then collected and collated, with the entrant receiving the highest overall score being declared the winner of that category.
- The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence, telephone, email or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.
To find out more about the sponsorship opportunities available to you, download our brochure and contact Kevin:
April 26, 2018
The Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin
Visited 70 times, 1 Visit today