What are the AIM Awards?
The All Ireland Marketing Awards programme, organised by The Marketing Institute of Ireland, is the nation’s premier means of recognising the success of Irish marketing professionals and acknowledging their major contribution to the ongoing process of strengthening the economy of our island.
AIM Award Categories
- New Product Award
- Gradam Margaíochta le Gaeilge
- Loyalty Marketing Award
- Brand Campaign Award
- Customer Experience Award
- Market Research Award
- eCommerce Award
- Sponsorship Management Award
- Public Relations Campaign Award
- Mobile Marketing Award
- International Marketing Award
- Marketing Innovation Award
- Integrated Marketing Award
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Small Business Marketing Award
- Digital Marketing Campaign Award
- Advertising Campaign Award
- Marketing Team of the Year Award
- All Ireland Marketing Champion 2018
AIM entries are judged by a prestigious panel of marketing practitioners and experts. The carefully constructed adjudication process involves the evaluation of entries against a set of criteria specific to each Award. Finalists are chosen from each Award to go to the final stage of judging where a winner is selected. The winners remain a closely guarded secret until the night of the awards, when the envelopes are opened on stage.
The process of adjudication is as follows:
1. Your entry will be carefully scrutinised, and the strongest entries will be shortlisted for each award.
2. The shortlist of finalists will be published in the Irish Independent on Thursday 8th March 2018 (see Key Dates). On the announcement day, an invitation will be issued to all finalists confirming the date and time of their presentation to the adjudication panel.
3. Finalists will meet the adjudication panel at the Marketing Institute of Ireland in Dublin at an appointed date between 10th April – 13th April & 16th April -20th April when they will have an opportunity to present their achievements in person. A maximum of two people may attend to present an entry (maximum of four people for Marketing Team).
4. The judges will have an opportunity to speak directly with the entrant(s) and find out more about their achievements. Each finalist will be invited to make a 20-minute presentation to the panel, and to participate in a brief Q&A session with the judges.
5. The adjudicators will select the winners who will be announced at the Awards Gala Night Thursday 17th May Awards Gala Night at the Clayton Hotel – Burlington Road (formerly Burlington Hotel).
May 17, 2018
Clayton Hotel – Burlington Road (formerly Burlington Hotel)
Visited 33 times, 1 Visit today