|This Award Presentation is organized in response to the government’s support for industrial development and advancement, by encouraging industrial participation and networking in order to increase competitiveness and subsequently move towards and era of globalization.
The Asia Pacific Excellence Entrepreneur Alliance and The Entrepreneur Development Association Malaysia hopes to feature substantially strong and stable businesses in the market, and those with excellent performance in all areas or which have pioneered and made significant contributions towards society.
|Their leadership will serve as role models and subsequently lead to the development of an “Asia Pacific Excellent Entrepreneurs Community”.
This could improve the industry’s overall image, and furthermore encourage other enterprises to actively participate in this area, to accept changes and innovate, and to establish competitive advantages in order to embrace the challenges posed by the electronic era.
Having this Award Presentation will help to enhance and develop opportunities for communication and interaction between local and foreign enterprises.
It also creates opportunities for industries to learn and emulate from each other, forming more joint co-operations so as to contribute more significantly towards the economic development of the Asia Pacific Region.
RIGHTS AND BENEFITS
- Invitation to Winners Meeting
(a) Winner’s privilege seatWinners (two privilege seats for every winner) will be invited to the Winners Meeting which is the concurrent event held before the award presentation ceremony. The participants included current year winners, past award winners, representative from co-organisers, VVIPs, media and sponsors.It also acts as a highly successful networking opportunity which facilitates intimate building of relationships between executives and rewards members with a privileged opportunity to listen to and interact with authoritative experts.
- Invitation to Award presentation Ceremony
(including Chinese Set “Halal” Dinner and Entertainment)i. Winner’s privilege seat
ii. Trophy presented by Minister/ Deputy Minister
iii. Photo portrait with Minister/ Deputy Minister
iv. Photo Gallery on DVDThe culmination is marked by a tribute event and conference. Winners will be invited to the award presentation ceremony. This prestigious event attracts a great deal of media attention.
A trophy and a certificate will be presented to winners by our Minster/ Deputy Minister. The event is a premier marketing occasion, about 1,000 local and foreign entrepreneurs, top commercial officers, industry leaders as well as the press are expected to attend the ceremony. It will definitely be a significant international business event of the year.
Photo portrait with Minister/ Deputy Minister and photo gallery on DVD will be given to winners as a token of appreciation after the award presentation ceremony.
- Eligible to use the logo of the award of the year for publicity purpose for two (2) years from the date of receiving the award.
Winners are entitled to use the distinctive award logo to fully leverage their award-winner status on a range of communications materials, including advertising, packaging, point of sale materials, internal and external trade messages, and online to show customers that they have achieved this recognition for their excellence. Many of the Asia Pacific’s outstanding companies and entrepreneurs have chosen to advertise the fact that they have achieved the award-winner status. The Asia Pacific International Entrepreneur Excellence Award is one of the long history and prestigious award since year 2002 and the logo is recognized as a mark of excellence.
- Extensive Publicity
The organizing committee promotes the award throughout the year, combining multi-media activity with extensive PR and works closely with leading newspapers and magazines to produce special awards advertorial supplements which provide an ideal opportunity for winners to leverage their winner status.
- Asia Pacific International Entrepreneur Excellence Award-Book Of Legends
In conjunction with the award presentation, “The Asia Pacific International Entrepreneur Excellence Award-Book Of Legends” that pays tribute to all of our winners will be launched officially. Every winners of year 2011 and participated past winners will be featured in an exclusive, two pages 500 word presentation (English) in the illustrious large format coffee table style publication. This book is a wonderful opportunity to showcase the history and achievements of each award winner; copies are successfully used as corporate gifts for customers, suppliers, journalists, key staff and stakeholders.
- Featured in the special constructed award website
Which is hyperlinked to 3,500 international website. The site acts as an invaluable reference for journalists, academics, consumers, and business professionals interested in gaining further insight into the Asia Pacific’s leading companies, brands and outstanding entrepreneurs. Award winners’ logo prominently displayed on the website “linked” to their own website.
- Entitlement to be the Honorary Member of the Entrepreneur Development Association Malaysia (Life Membership waived).
Winners will be given the honorary membership of Entrepreneur Development Association Malaysia; a non-profit international business organisation with more than 1000 members from outstanding enterprises of Asia Pacific countries.
- Recognised by InterAmerican University (Instituitional Member of the United Nations Associations of the United States)
Privilege tuition fee when enrol for Master Degree or Doctorate, based on Inter American University’s standard pf evaluation on working experience, highest qualification, contribution to the societies, countries, etc.
- Award Stickers
- Video interview + magazine coverage.
For winners who won more than one award.
- Video interview + magazine coverage + video played during event
For winners who won more than two award.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Eligibility of Entry
Nomination (participation in the Award) is open to all Asia Pacific entrepreneurs and companies with the following minimum requirements :
- Proven performance in respective industries, including the development of innovative marketing strategies, good business practices and planning.
- The Directors or Companies participating should not have been involved in any business legal suit or have regulatory problems with the relevant authorities in the past two (2) years.
- Able to provide documentary authentication (e.g. Company Registration documents) and allow them to be published on the internet.
- The Organiser will conduct a preliminary check on the nominated company’s documents. On-site evaluation may be conducted to determine the eligibility of the finalists.
- All finalists will be verified and authenticated by an international professional credit information company.
- The Organiser will submit the list of finalists to the Co-Organisers and its Entrepreneur Councils for their professional advice and endorsement.
- Winners will be officially notified by post.
Type of Awards
The Brand Excellence Award will be awarded to the company that has built a stable, recognised and trusted brand with true entrepreneurial spirit demonstrating a high level of competency, development, expansion potential and growth. This brand is not only well-accepted but must have strong top-of-the-mind recall among consumers.
The Product Excellence Award will be awarded to the company that has produced an exceptional product which will be judged based on the following additional evaluation criteria: Product Performance and Quality, Technological Innovation, In-house Research and Development Programmes, Consumers’ Acceptance, Product Safety and Impact of Product on the Environment.
The Leadership Excellence Award will be awarded to the outstanding entrepreneur who has shown business excellence in his/her industry. This award recognises leadership qualities, abilities in achieving the company’s vision and empowering staff, and the leader’s acute management skills.
EXCELLENCE SERVICE QUALITY
The Quality Service Excellence Award will be awarded to the company that has delivered outstanding customer service, is committed to achieving service excellence, and deploys and manages the organisation’s resources effectively to meet the needs of customers. It seeks to develop professional service models for others to emulate, as well as create service champions in the industry.
EXCELLENCE EMERGING ENTREPRENEUR
The Emerging Entrepreneur Excellence Award will be awarded to the entrepreneur who has shown extraordinary business acumen, leadership qualities and outstanding results in a young company which has displayed great potential to become a successful player in the local and international market place.
THE ASIA PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEUR EXCELLENCE AWARD nominees are judged based on the following five (5) Core Criteria:
A.BUSINESS AND COMPANY
- Brand positioning
- Core business
- Milestones and achievements
- Patents / trademark
- Honesty track record
- Culture vision and mission
- New initiatives
- Strategies for growth and evolution
C.OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Awards and Accreditations e.g. ISO
- Research and development
- Adoption of information Technology
- Systematic Documentation
- Process work efficiency
- Operating profit before and after tax
- Profit and sales growth
E.CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Measurement and monitoring
- Policies in place
- Awareness and promotion campaign
Additional Notes On Nominations
- Nominees may select their preferred award category. Please state the priority if more than one award category is selected. However, it is the prerogative of the judging panel to decide the number of awards given and to place the nominee in the category that allows the nominee the best probability of receiving an award.
- All sections should be completed thoroughly as information provided will form the basis for judging. Please denote N/A where appropriate.
- All information provided in the nomination form will be treated with full confidentiality.
- The Organiser will not return any documents or supplementary material submitted with an entry.
- Names of applicants, commentary and scoring information recorded during the review of applicants are regarded the sole proprietary of the Organising Committee and will be kept strictly confidential. Such information is available only to individuals directly involved in the assessment and administrative process of the awards.
- Withdrawal from the award in your own accord after submission of nomination is in breach of the terms of nomination and all fees paid will not be refunded.
- Once the entrepreneur is announced as a winner, he/she cannot withdraw from the nomination.
- The decision of the Organisers is final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to revoke an award in the event that any one of the conditions of this nomination is breached, even after the award presentation.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to amend any of the above mentioned Rules and Regulations as and when deemed necessary.
October 5, 2018
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Visited 14 times, 1 Visit today